Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 new Brighton fans, on their way.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It doesn't necessarily say he's going to be on the box, does it?

And even if he is, what of it, sounds like a proper struggle to get where he's got to, and it's a happy story in the end. Plenty of bad news stories about involving children, perhaps some of us might find it interesting to see some good news?

Jan 30, 2008
It doesn't necessarily say he's going to be on the box, does it?

And even if he is, what of it, sounds like a proper struggle to get where he's got to, and it's a happy story in the end. Plenty of bad news stories about involving children, perhaps some of us might find it interesting to see some good news?
lets not get picky .

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks to most of you!!.

Edna is right.
At no point do I say I'm in the programme, why would I, as I not.
But it's very timely that it's on, as those that are interested in what they are congratulating me about, will get to see how the process effects all concerned.

Once again thankyou all for your kind words.
It seems like the whole of NSC has been putting these threads up, in the time it's taken for me to do my own, I'm so happy and still somewhat stunned. (even more stunned soon, it's just a shame I have to be up at 04:30)

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Just to say I Wasnt meaning to rain on your parade I was just curoius as to why that other guy thought it was a "Publicity stunt".
Congratulations to you anyway.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
don't mind admitting, me and mrs Jamon have been thru IVF and adoption procedures so we know the stresses involved so congratulations to you both and good luck for the future

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here