rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Stop signs.........well they're on the way out

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
How would a fish hold a gun? Or the steering wheel come to that? Do tanks have steering wheels?

I believe they have steering rods or similar, one for each track. Quite a fish is going to cope with such an arrangement is beyond me.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I believe they have steering rods or similar, one for each track. Quite a fish is going to cope with such an arrangement is beyond me.

Big fins

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Two sausages in a frying pan

One says to the other "gosh, hot in here isn't it"

Other says "Woah! a talking sausage!"

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Has Tim Vine taken over NSC today?

Two women in a bath
One says " where's the soap "
The other says " yes, it does doesn't it"

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Three men stuck on a desert island, a Englishman, Scotsman and an Irishman.

Then a genie in a bottle lands on the beach, and crawls out. "Okay lads, you can each have one wish".
The Englishman says "I wish I was back in my local having a pint of beer with my mates". Zzzit - he's gone.
The Scotsman says "Aah wish I was back in Glasgie havin' a pint wi' me pals in the pub" Zzzit - he's gone too.

Then the genie turns to Seamus. "What about you, then?"

"Sure it's terrible lonely here now. I wish my two companions were back here with me..."

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
In a recent survey it was established that most people in Dubai don't like the Flintstones.......but those in AbuDabi do.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Englishman, Irishman and a Chinese man on a building site. The Foreman is a nutter and screams 'I want this pile of sand moved from here to over there!' he says 'Englishman, you're in charge of digging the sand and putting it into buckets. Irishman, you are in charge of moving the buckets to over there. Chinese Man, you are in charge of the supplies!!.........See you on an hour!!!!'

He returns an hour later, nothing had happened and the Englishman and Irishman are standing around doing nothing. He goes mental 'what's going on'. One of them says 'as soon as you left the Chinese man disappeared and we had no buckets or spades.'

'I'll kill him!' says the Foreman. As he turns to walk away the Chinese man jumps out from behind the pile of sand and shouts..........

'SUPPLIES!!!!!!!'

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Dont buy a water bed if your in a happy relationship. We did to spice things up, but after a week we drifted apart.

A Torch is a great place to store old rusty batteries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here