Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 brothers in the sticks.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Thanks Mate. To be honest the replies have made me feel a bit of a **** for trying through this route. Never mind. It can be f***ing lonely at times. Enjoy yer summer mate.

These replies are just joking and kept your thread on the front page stopping it dropping off within an hour. So itould give whoever you are looking for a chance of reading, whether they understand what you are talking about is another thing!

Good luck finding them :thumbsup:

PrioryRoad

May 20, 2008
These replies are just joking and kept your thread on the front page stopping it dropping off within an hour. So itould give whoever you are looking for a chance of reading, whether they understand what you are talking about is another thing!

Good luck finding them :thumbsup:

I hear that.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
is it ERIC?

1116303963_m.jpg

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
I do not know whom you are talking about, however I would like to congratulate you on your bravery of trying to rebuild bridges and that you have now given up your bad past habits.
Yes everyone on here likes to make jokes etc which is fair enough but I still think there should be more positive attitudes coming through what must have been a very very hard time for you.

What he said!

Well done PrioryRoad for coming through the other side. It must have been a hard hard journey. Good luck in finding the guys that you are searching for.:clap::thumbsup:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Check the electoral lists.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Hope you was not offend by my post since it was not meant in that way. All I was trying to say was that if you was to give more details there would be a good chance that someone on this board would know who it is you are looking for. Try putting their details in to this web site

People Search - People Finder - 192.com

Failing that there is always the phone book. Hope you mange to find whoever it is and that you can rebuild your friendship.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Kudos to you mate for the lonely road you're travelling.. keep on it.

Can't help you but wish you luck.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Kudos to you mate for the lonely road you're travelling.. keep on it.

Can't help you but wish you luck.

It doesn't have to be lonely. There are at least a dozen recovering addicts and alcoholics that I know who attend the Albion regularly. Plus there are 30 something AA meetings locally + 20 something NA and a dozen CA every week.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is this one of them?
schalkefan.jpg

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
That picture is gross.

Imagine waking up like that, the smell........:eek:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It doesn't have to be lonely. There are at least a dozen recovering addicts and alcoholics that I know who attend the Albion regularly.

1.Kuipers
2.Whing
3.Lynch
4.El-Abd
5.Elphick
6.Cox
7.Fraser
8.Robinson
9.Murray
10.Forster
11.Thomson
sub: Loft.