Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 blokes kissing

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Your obviously prompting for someone to ask, so i will.

Which was ?

Sorry, I wasn't, it's just felt like the whole country was watching last night.

She told him that the feeling was mutual. Fair point, as the idea of seeing Griffin snogging someone's face off in public is almost as stomach churning as listening to his policies.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Poor old Nick. He evidently hasn't come to terms with being Martin Webster's 'bit on the side'. :rolleyes:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
For what it's worth I remember being on holiday in Pompeii when I was 13 and found the sight of 2 men French-kissing near to me to be pretty weird and disgusting, also seeing transvestite men in Paris as well.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I think of it in the same way as when you used to see Frank and Pat Butcher kissing in Eastenders.

A bit 'errrr' but they've got every right to

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't say its something I ENJOY watching.
But unlike Griffin, I wouldn't have them clapped in irons for it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Why specifically denounce two men kissing as creepy, but say nothing about two women kissing? Homosexuality is homosexuality, whether male or female.

I suspect Mr Griffin is the kind of hypocrite whose main objection to male homosexuality is that he can't wank to it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Got to laugh here, Google has served up a gay banner asking NSC to take the Gay partnership test :laugh::laugh::laugh:

This always appears either when the word "gay" is written or certain NSCers log in. :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why specifically denounce two men kissing as creepy, but say nothing about two women kissing? Homosexuality is homosexuality, whether male or female.

I suspect Mr Griffin is the kind of hypocrite whose main objection to male homosexuality is that he can't wank to it.
or may prefer another bloke to wank him off (allegedly) ???

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
Men who find 2 men kissing creepy obviously have deep rooted homosexual tendencies and obnoxiously pretend lesbians only exist for their own titillation!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I don't really get my dick out when i witness it, neither do i whip out my noose. I just accept it. It happens.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Men who find 2 men kissing creepy obviously have deep rooted homosexual tendencies and obnoxiously pretend lesbians only exist for their own titillation!

I would have thought men with deep rooted homosexual tendencies would have been titillated by the sight of two men kissing. Any negative reaction would surely be a sign of deep rooted masculine, totty-loving tendencies?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Special version for New Zealanders:

2 mink, hissing

buckw.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here