Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2.59 and no commentary yet!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Mine says it's connected but no commentary. Anyone else got it yet? Is this normal? I don't usually try to get it till about 10 minutes in.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Fairly normal to be late.
I'm listening to the Coventry commentary at present.
Dont like it:nono:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
On now!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Same here, also listening to the coventry commentry.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Oh yeah. I've got the Coventry one as well. If theres is on why isn't ours?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Rangdo said:
Oh yeah. I've got the Coventry one as well. If theres is on why isn't ours?

Cause we're shit and we know we are:lolol:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I almost gave up and went to bed. It just came on time (to save me missing the game and to save a sh*tty email to the Albion website...).

Shizuoka Dolphin said:
I almost gave up and went to bed. It just came on time (to save me missing the game and to save a sh*tty email to the Albion website...).

Don't complain to the Albion, go straight to PTV here I complained about the lack of commentary for the Coventry cup game but they told me it was working fine :angry: so I sent them a link to the postings on that day with lots of people unable to get the Brighton commentary.

I can now get the Brighton commentary but it lasts about 5 seconds and then reconnects. If there was any other way of getting commentary i'd dump SW like a hot brick.

Back to the Coventry commentary for the second half

Just had this reply to an email complaint I sent 30 minutes ago. At least they were quick.

Hi Martyn,

The commentary has been tested and does appear to be working fine.

There are a number of things worth bearing in mind if you cannot hear the commentary for your selected match:

1. Ensure you have clicked on the relevant commentary stream (Follow the click here link beside the team you want to hear). If this has been successful, the Match Live tool will indicate the status by showing Currently Broadcasting TeamXYZ , and the STATUS indicator will show as ON.

2. Remember that the commentary may take approximately 15-30 seconds to buffer sufficiently before it will start playing.

If, after about 30 seconds, you do not hear any commentary try the following:

1. Check your local computer's audio settings

2. Remember that the majority of commentaries do not begin until approximately 10 or 15 minutes prior to kick-off, so although the links will be available hours before this, the commentary will not begin until shortly before kick-off.

3. Click on another team's commentary. If that works successfully, it may be that there is a slight delay or technical hitch with the team you initially accessed. Our match commentaries are continually monitored, and all problems are dealt with as soon as possible.

4. Try dropping your Internet connection and re-connecting. If the problem is with a specific commentary, try listening to the opposition stream and checking the other stream every 5 to 10 minutes.

Regards

Club support

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here