Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2.5 new signings confirmed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
another struggler imho.....failed to reach the standard we were hoping for .....with MacAllister and Tau on the way things are looking pretty good we just need a monster of a goalscorer for Maupay and Connelly to bounce off and my mojo will be uncontainable.....:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Tau ain’t coming.....

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
March will do well to even make the squad now!

Hey it was just one victory against what was, let's face it, an injury ravaged and out of sorts Bournemouth side. THe likes of Chelsea on Wednesday, are going to be another proposition entirely.

Solly will be back,when he is fit, no question.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They lost at home to Southampton over Christmas, they won't let that happen again.

They also lost to Bournemouth not long ago, I re iterate, this game is our best chance in living memory imo. We have played really well apart from one game where we were bullied and couldn’t cope. Chelsea cannot play like Sheffield United so I am expecting an exciting open game but can certainly see a win over Chelsea ...at last!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Sorry, but Ali J has had one decent touch all season. Hopefully that touch gets us an extra four million for him when we move him on in Jan.

I agree and disagree. Agree that one half decent performance doesn't suddenly make him a great player. But disagree about him being sold next month. He will still be on our books come February.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Sorry, but Ali J has had one decent touch all season. Hopefully that touch gets us an extra four million for him when we move him on in Jan.

Who would you replace him with?
With Solly and Izzy still out, we would be seriously short of wide players if we sold him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here