Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2-4 tickets to the hull game

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
So I can't make the game to Hull so might possibly have 2-4 tickets for sale. Have a few questions about it beforehand though:

Can I get all 4 season tickets printed out to then sell onto other people? (dont want to give out my card)

if i just told the club shop this outright would they refuse to do it?

Thing is, i'll probably only sell them for around £20 each (they are in WSU near the away fans) but im not sure what the policy is surrounding going through the process of selling them, so if anybody knows, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Officially you cannot sell your tickets without a PSL which is why a printed ticket will probably be refused. Sell the tickets at face value otherwise its touting , if you give out your smartcard make sure you get a deposit to make sure you get it back or if not it will cover the cost of getting a replacement.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
So I can't make the game to Hull so might possibly have 2-4 tickets for sale. Have a few questions about it beforehand though:

Can I get all 4 season tickets printed out to then sell onto other people? (dont want to give out my card)

Thing is, i'll probably only sell them for around £20 each (they are in WSU near the away fans) but im not sure what the policy is surrounding going through the process of selling them, so if anybody knows, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

If you are still selling them then i will have 2 of them. PM me if this is the case,thanks.

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
I couldn't make the Peterborough match so I paid £3 per ticket to get it printed and put it in the price of the ticket, seemed to work fine for my work friends that bought the ticket off me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

According to Richard Hebberd, when at the presentations, you can request a paper ticket as a STH at anytime.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Just to clarify, I couldnt make the Leeds game due to train problems, so got my GF to go to the club shop and get them printed out no problem as she put me on the phone to them and I gave them the details, so I know I can do this, I'm just wondering what stance the club takes on this. As i don't want to get myself banned or something else stupid over 1 game I can't make, but I'd still rather somebody else go to go instead (none of my mates can take them)

I guess my best bet is to just ring the club shop tomorrow and be upfront about it and see what they say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here