Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2-2 !!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I like candles, no pals of his own so comes on here, firstly you sound link Buono, but more importantly why not post on your own boards. Looked through your boards and strangely enough your not on there. Whilst I dont find you offensive, please go home and talk to your East end oiks. You're like an irritating wasp that needs swatting. Enjoy your jellied eels on the way ! However I still believe in free speech that our forefathers fought for then feel free add your comments. Better still I am more than prepared to buy you a Brighton scarf and home ticket and your transfer is accomplished.

Says the Glasgow Rangers fan!!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I like ILIKECANDLES. Its banter, I'm sure you all banter with your mates & work colleagues about the football all he's just doing that but on an internet forum. He's just having a bit of a laugh. He's not a spiteful Monkey hanger going on about us all being gay, He's not a Woking fan who's good nature turned the minute we beat them & he's not a Jamie.

Disclaimer: I'm not related to ILIKECANDLES, Nor have i ever met him to my knowledge & He doesn't have a gun to my head threatening me to write this!

I like ILIKECANDLES. Its banter, I'm sure you all banter with your mates & work colleagues about the football all he's just doing that but on an internet forum. He's just having a bit of a laugh. He's not a spiteful Monkey hanger going on about us all being gay, He's not a Woking fan who's good nature turned the minute we beat them & he's not a Jamie.

Disclaimer: I'm not related to ILIKECANDLES, Nor have i ever met him to my knowledge & He doesn't have a gun to my head threatening me to write this!

So it's banter....well I never!
Thanks for explaining....but what's your point?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here