Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2-2 in your cup final!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'd like to thank your fans, well one lady in particular.
Who on the completely rammed train out of Falmer, cupped my penis and testis, for the journey to Brighton.

Was she a proper lady , did you notice any stubble ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
In front of all of 18,000. Leeds these days struggle to be the biggest team in Yorkshire these days. Just how it is.

At the moment they're struggling to be the biggest team in Leeds, never mind Yorkshire.

Feb 14, 2010
At the moment they're struggling to be the biggest team in Leeds, never mind Yorkshire.

Yep, the Rugby league club seem to get almost as many as the football team these days. Leeds these days is just not a football tow, more rugby country these days it seems

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Still waiting for the mighty Leeds roar, very poor your lot tonight, not a patch on last years fans, was the happy slapper your leader or something

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
On a lighter note...

Don't think I've ever seen warlock looking so relieved as the final whistle blew. He looked like Jimmy Saville when he realised he had the keys to the girls ward at LGI.

Well done you spooky looking tard.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Jester hats and Party Poppers were out tonight as Brighton pulled off a stunning upset and giant killing to get a share of the spoils in their cup final against The Mighty Leeds United, the point will be celebrated long into the night as the locals and their boyfriends hail another famous result against the biggest team in the league.

Congratulations, enjoy your night, you deserved this famous point.

And I bet you actually found that funny didn't you?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Jester hats and Party Poppers were out tonight as Brighton pulled off a stunning upset and giant killing to get a share of the spoils in their cup final against The Mighty Leeds United, the point will be celebrated long into the night as the locals and their boyfriends hail another famous result against the biggest team in the league.

Congratulations, enjoy your night, you deserved this famous point.

Sheffield Wednesday are MASSIVE

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Now the same for the palace trolls please darren.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here