Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1st Away Game Experience

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
mine was Lincoln in 2000 and what a start. I sat in the front row with a mate,brother and aunt and when Lincoln scored 4 blokes sitting next to us went mental and chucked tea up in the air....minute later shit loads of brighton were laying into them from every direction.....a women lamped one and screamed 'dont f*** with brighton':lolol:
we then went goal mental and won 3-1,was a cracking first game...second was cheatersfield 1-0 bha:angry:

I was there stood near the front that day :thumbsup:

David Cameron scored for them I think didn't he?

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
swansea away this year in the carling cup 3 nil to the swans boo

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The first away game I can remember, and can never forget, was when my dad took me as a treat all the way from Scotland to see the game v Wales at Ninian Park. The date was 22nd October 1966. It was one day after the Aberfan disaster. Although I was too young to realise the scale of what had happened beyond my dad telling me that some Welsh children had been killed in their school and that everyone was sad, I remember there being a very strange and sombre atmosphere at the game. There was a bit of a crush. Me and another tiny wee boy were passed over the heads of the Welsh and Scottish fans and allowed to watch the game sitting by the touchline. Hardly seems real now, on any number of levels.

Last edited:

sammy g

Ipswich away the season after we played Notts County in the Play-off final. It was the last game of the season, we were all but down barring a miracle and they were getting promoted. We took thousands and completely overrun a local boozer, I will always remember fans behind the bar helping themselves to cigars and drinks. Then I got wrongly arrested at Victoria because police spotters alleged I was dismantling the tube on the way back. I wasn't!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here