Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 parking tomorrow

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Could all you 1901'ers get your own message board, please, and leave this one to us plebs?

Be better if you plebs stayed off threads clearly titled 1901, anyway seeing as you are here I hope that you are properly attired for posting on this thread???

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So are you saying Voucher 1 is for the FA cup home match (if there is on)? Makes no sense to me, surely using them in chronological order is far simpler and if we get through a few rounds in both cups I'm gonna need to retake my Maths O level to know which voucher to use.

I could have course have missed the point completely, please explain slowly and patiently :lolol:

No I'm not

Tomorrow is Voucher 2

Voucher 2 doesn't have a match printed on it as when they were printed we were in the 1st Round of the League Cup

If we have lost against Gillingham then voucher 2 would have been the next cup match - therefore if we get a home FA cup match

As I have said before, if everybody who has a parking space takes their voucher book with them then they will have the correct voucher.

If the club has ANY sense it will put a sign up at the car park entrance - YOU NEED VOUCHER X (with X being the correct number before I confuse people who are lloking for voucher X)

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
No I'm not

Tomorrow is Voucher 2

Voucher 2 doesn't have a match printed on it as when they were printed we were in the 1st Round of the League Cup

If we have lost against Gillingham then voucher 2 would have been the next cup match - therefore if we get a home FA cup match

As I have said before, if everybody who has a parking space takes their voucher book with them then they will have the correct voucher.

If the club has ANY sense it will put a sign up at the car park entrance - YOU NEED VOUCHER X (with X being the correct number before I confuse people who are lloking for voucher X)

So Gillingham was not voucher 1 as this was printed with Gillingham on it. I still really do not get why tomorrow is not voucher 1. Am I being incredibly THICK?

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm 100% certain it should be extra match 1

Anything else is nonsense. (so it may turn out to be extra match 7!))

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Definitely extra match 2 coupon. Green and white striped one. I've checked with the club.

this. i spoke to club this morn unrelated subject. we had a ticket for gills marked up. so it will be extra match 1

:lolol: oh dear

I think voucher 1 was spurs *butcouldbetottallywrong*

Still what do I know I don't even have parking vouchers, I will be using Cup Voucher 2 on the train tomorrow

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
:lolol: oh dear

I think voucher 1 was spurs *butcouldbetottallywrong*

Still what do I know I don't even have parking vouchers, I will be using Cup Voucher 2 on the train tomorrow

Spurs voucher was printed. Apology accepted :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here