Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 parking tomorrow

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm guessing it's the Extra match 1 voucher that is gonna be used?

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Not so its voucher 2!!!!!!!!!!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I thought Spurs was Extra Match 1 ?? Oh it's all so confusing... I'm just going to take the whole lot with me!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
In my book both Spurs and Gills matches had proper tickets so I thought tomorrow would be "extra match 1".

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I would presume it'll be the same as travel vouchers - ie extra match 2

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its been on ask the club and else where.

If you are in the car why not take all the vouchers and check on arrival with a steward :shrug:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Glad I asked, why the hell is it no 2 when all previous matches have been printed on the ticket?

Anyone?

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Glad I asked, why the hell is it no 2 when all previous matches have been printed on the ticket?

Anyone?

because when the vouchers were printed we might not have been in Carling Cup 2nd Round, we could have been knocked out so extra voucher 2 would have been the first home FA Cup match - if indeed there is one

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
because when the vouchers were printed we might not have been in Carling Cup 2nd Round, we could have been knocked out so extra voucher 2 would have been the first home FA Cup match - if indeed there is one

So are you saying Voucher 1 is for the FA cup home match (if there is on)? Makes no sense to me, surely using them in chronological order is far simpler and if we get through a few rounds in both cups I'm gonna need to retake my Maths O level to know which voucher to use.

I could have course have missed the point completely, please explain slowly and patiently :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here