Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 members near Haywards Heath

Barberkhan

Apr 27, 2009
Cuckfield
Hi, any members living in or around Haywards Heath? I'm actually in Cuckfield. Just looking to touch base with anyone travelling down and yes I know about coaches,trains,etc, thanks.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hi, any members living in or around Haywards Heath? I'm actually in Cuckfield. Just looking to touch base with anyone travelling down and yes I know about coaches,trains,etc, thanks.

Do you know about needing to wear shoes though?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

But do you know about the trains and coaches?

D

Deleted member 18477

Who the f*** would pay over a grand to wear smart casual to a football game? Oh Hiya....

D

Deleted User X18H

Is this the 1901 section? As I am a 1901 member and so is my wife. However we are not from Haywards Heath..................I mean really !

Barberkhan

Apr 27, 2009
Cuckfield
The responses to this simple request just about sum this site up............. you get one or two genuine people on here................. the rest are t**ts! I'm out of here!!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
The responses to this simple request just about sum this site up............. you get one or two genuine people on here................. the rest are t**ts! I'm out of here!!

I only questioned as to why you are only interested in 1901 members in h heath. What difference does it make? That's what I find bizarre !

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

FLOUNCE of the week!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here