Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Extra Platinum seats clarification

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The club are investing a further £2.7million into the American Express Community Stadium to provide 400 extra 1901 Club Platinum matchday seats and an additional supporters’ restaurant.

After 1901 Club memberships sold out this week and the demand for more premium seats, a previously-unused floor in the east stand will now be developed into an extra 1901 Platinum lounge, coupling high quality seats with five-star hospitality facilities. The east stand will also house a themed restaurant and bar open to all supporters.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
The club are investing a further £2.7million into the American Express Community Stadium to provide 400 extra 1901 Club Platinum matchday seats and an additional supporters’ restaurant.

After 1901 Club memberships sold out this week and the demand for more premium seats, a previously-unused floor in the east stand will now be developed into an extra 1901 Platinum lounge, coupling high quality seats with five-star hospitality facilities. The east stand will also house a themed restaurant and bar open to all supporters.

:thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You forgot...Gold members who want to upgrade should get in touch with the club

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I didn't forget, I was posting it to clarify the location/position of the new faciities, as there were a number of claims about its location, some of which were wide of the mark.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Any details about this 'themed restaurant and bar'?

For non corporates, with seats in the East, that sounds interesting - if you wanted to splash out a bit on the odd game.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
What will the theme be? I hope it's PIRATES!
ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH......!!!!!!!

My kids would LOVE that. Or maybe spacemen?

Will there also be cloudy apple juice? (I want to get them started on 'real' drinks early).

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
No details about the themed bar yet, I would imagine the theme might be, er, The Albion and football

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Will it be called Munters?*

*please note I have never been close enough to, or indeed met a Gullys Girl to say they are or are not Munters.
Well I have seen Jo Gullygirl at close quarters at the REMF quiz night and I can assure you that no photos of her even begin to do her justice.

Anyway, onto more serious matters before another GG binfest starts - this is great news for the club's finances. However, and I accept I'm getting WELL carried away here - will it impact on the ability to add another tier to the east stand?

(Oh how I wish we still had the ATFPT forum ...)

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Well I have seen Jo Gullygirl at close quarters at the REMF quiz night and I can assure you that no photos of her even begin to do her justice.

Anyway, onto more serious matters before another GG binfest starts - this is great news for the club's finances. However, and I accept I'm getting WELL carried away here - will it impact on the ability to add another tier to the east stand?

(Oh how I wish we still had the ATFPT forum ...)

Yeah apologies I shouldn't have said it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I wonder if this change to the plans will result in a cessation of works, after Falmer Parish Council get wind, and demand a whole fresh public enquiry...

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
I wonder if this change to the plans will result in a cessation of works, after Flamer Parish Council get wind, and demand a whole fresh public enquiry...

My understanding is that if use is made of the floor that is already built (for use by city college initially) and the premises had planning consent for food/drink retail then no additional planning is required

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can't help there Granny, I just copied the details from the email I received. I know no more than you.

np....I am probably going in the North stand anyway, I was just curious

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
My kids would LOVE that. Or maybe spacemen?

Will there also be cloudy apple juice? (I want to get them started on 'real' drinks early).

They couldn't have a better mentor.

Without wishing to be controversial - coz that never happens on NSC of course - this 1901 Club stuff does seem to be getting a bit out of proportion - init.

I just wonder how many of the regular 1901 attendees were present at marches, signed petitions etc. etc. and suffered the horrors of withers for sodding years?

There are 4,500 + current STH's and those of former years who seem to have to wait patiently to see what we will get. Now I know some STH's have already joined the 1901 Club but as the majority of the 2 main stands centre sections seem to have been given to Club members, it doesn't really seem to leave much for remaining STH's who would like to enjoy such views.

I sincerely hope ST pricing reflects the benefit the club is getting from all these 'corporates' and it would be nice if the club were a bit more informative than just the latest 'rare' communication as to what is happening for STH's.

I hope they get a move on and make sure the emphasis that was placed on the benefits of being a STH is reflected in their plans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here