Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 club smart cards

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Anyone got theirs yet?

The invitation for Sunday says they're needed for entry but haven't had anything so far. RSVP'd the club at the start of the week about it with another question too and not a word since...

D

Deleted User X18H

Will we get our pack and travel vouchers on Sunday though?

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
You will receive a 'paper ticket' for entry on Sunday - ours came yesterday - the letter with them says that the smart cards and membership packs are being sent out on Monday as there has been a manufacturing delay. This was confirmed by the ticket office yesterday too.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Paper ticket for sunday was received yesterday, full pack being posted before 30th July.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Anyone know how strict the club is being with numbers for Sunday as can't really leave the kids home alone and they aren't replying to any emails?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I don't have a paper ticket for Sunday (or anything else except the email saying it was on) - anyone else in same position?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't have a paper ticket for Sunday (or anything else except the email saying it was on) - anyone else in same position?

Yup and I decided I'd better rsvp today just in case they were only mailing tickets to those that had rspvd

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here