Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

18k Max at the Amex?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are they saying at least 4,500 fans will be taking their thermos flask and home-made sandwiches wrapped in cling film to games at Falmer ???

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Can't people manage going 2 hours on a Saturday afternoon without having to eat ? Are they sitting at their desks during the week, then at 2.40 or 3.40 in the afternoon, suddenly thinking to themselves "hmmm, what I could really do with RIGHT NOW is a monstrously expensive grey meat patty in a cold bun. And to hell with the fifteen minute queue for it as well...."

I am genuinely bemused at this need, and would love to hear a regular football burger-consumers take on it.

I'm normally part of the queue in winter but it's for a hot drink. I believe my sister quite likes the chips.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I did manage to get a photo of the new kitchens at The Amex, very smart they are to!!

images

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No. Azure have the contract for ALL catering. The 1901 members are still counted as fans, believe it or not.

Erm Excuse me I wasn't saying anything negative about the 1901?! I was saying that '15 fast food outlets, coffee shop, supporters bar and staff restaurant.' doesn't seem to include the corporate lounges where 3k or so will be eating for a lot of match days...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
So we will have the heavy weights of footballs catering world?

Their clubs...

Brentford
Carlisle United
Heart of Midlothian
Hibernian
Nottingham Forest
Rangers
Oldham Athletic FC

....sorry...we're never happy :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
This I believe is Azures "King Burger", cant wait...

burger-squashed1-300x235.jpg

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
I believe the post is to only cater for home fans as existing caterers at Withdean continue contracts at Falmer in the away section..............

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
If we double our existing attendance at Falmer say,14,000 then they should be looking to cater for 10,000 max, many I know only want a hot drink and rather than queue they take a flask.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Even with the '18,000 fans' I'm not liking the chances of getting served any food at half-time without joining a stupidly long queue if there's only 15 fast food outlets. Odds don't sound any better than they are at Withdean. If anything they sound worse. ???

18 000 / 15 = 1200 only 1200 people in the Q

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here