Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
we f***ing lose to a over rated team and you all say the same shit....f***ing boring wanker **** fans we have....were is the f***ing passion...were is the gutted to lose.....f*** RIGHT OFF *****

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
you need to get laid

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
An illiterate rant from a moaning twat-I think you should take your own advice and f*** off.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Yea right pal...I would f***ing knock you out in real life so dont give it the large on here

Enjoy your ban you f***ing idiot, offering people out online BIG man.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Yea right pal...I would f***ing knock you out in real life so dont give it the large on here

Internet-Warrior.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

I think I might actually love you

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He's a very angry man!

images

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
we lost today and no one seems bothered ffs.......

Yes, we lost today but most of us understand some of the reasons for that and don't resort to ranting and raving and threatening people.

Time you found another hobby.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Yea take the piss and all turn up at Withdean next week in your bobble f***ing hats with your packed lunch boxes all tut if anyoner dares to make a noise or show some passion.All then moan about how quiet our fans are...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Yea take the piss and all turn up at Withdean next week in your bobble f***ing hats with your packed lunch boxes all tut if anyoner dares to make a noise or show some passion.All then moan about how quiet our fans are...

Brilliant comeback.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here