Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

18 points or six wins

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
So close we can almost touch it.. do what we have been doing and we will walk it..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We will be promoted after the Walsall game

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Win our next 7 and we can celebrate the title at home to SCC

That means 12 consecutive wins-have The Albion ever done that?

6 wins from our remaining 11 games might be enough after tonight's result.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
the others are not going to win all there games FACT................4 wins from 11 will be enough................have faith 86 points will be enough

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
That means 12 consecutive wins-have The Albion ever done that?

6 wins from our remaining 11 games might be enough after tonight's result.

Nope. Our record is 9 (achieved in the 1920s!). Additionally, if we win at Dagenham and Rochdale that will equal the 5 consecutive away wins achieved in 1998, a win at Walsall to beat it. We could also beat the record of 27 games without a loss if we avoid defeat at Withdean this season and dont lose our first 3 games at Falmer!

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
I'm afraid your calculations are slightly ruined by the fact that Southampton can still get 97 points.

I don't think so - 2 teams are automatically promoted - lets get to the championship first and then we can beat Southampton to the top .

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Have Paddy Power started paying out on us as champions yet?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Can't work out how this affects things, but looking at Bmuff, Peterborough, Southampton and Hudds as the only real contenders for the other auto spot, Peterb have to play Hudds and Bmuff (and obviously Bmuff play Peterb and Hudds play Peterb) so that will mean at least six points have to be dropped in those two games between those three.
I've ignored their games against us because that won't affect the maximum number of points available to be taken from the chasing pack if you see what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here