Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

18-10-05

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Oh and the Mighty Leeds lost at previously crap Sheffield Wednesday. Oh how the mighty have fallen. The next Nottingham Forest perhaps!

But back to the thread - Palace 1 Brighton 1 and then Brighton 1 Palace 0 - Well I can dream can't I

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
SurreySeagulls said:
Oh and the Mighty Leeds lost at previously crap Sheffield Wednesday. Oh how the mighty have fallen. The next Nottingham Forest perhaps!

But back to the thread - Palace 1 Brighton 1 and then Brighton 1 Palace 0 - Well I can dream can't I
Yopu can dream but if we don`t get our act together we could be in for a disaster on a massive scale.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im going to go for 2 - 2.

I think both teams will be bang up for this. Probably us more so as it is our cup final.

Its nice to know that Leeds lost last nite to the second biggest club in Yorkshire. The first is Sheff Utd of course.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
El Presidente said:
Johnson and Morrison seem to be hitting it off very well, so can't see us keeping a clean sheet. We are good on the counter, and if your defenders have slow turning circles then we may do enough to snaffle a point, but realistically think it will be 2-0 to you.

At last, someone talking with a bit of sense!! :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here