Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

18.04 from Brighton ?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
As a distant supporter,what are my chances of getting from the Amex at Falmer post Saturday matches to Brighton Station in time for the 18.04 train which appears to be my best chance of getting to Taunton and tucked up with my cocoa for 23.30 ?

What route are you taking between Brighton & Taunton? I'm London based now, but my Dad will be doing the same as you, train from Taunton for every game - he's trying to work out if it's better to head along the South Coast and up or via London...

D

Deleted User X18H

Go via Lewes you'd get to Victoria by 7pm . Then get the 20:06 form Padd to dear old Taunton

What route are you taking between Brighton & Taunton? I'm London based now, but my Dad will be doing the same as you, train from Taunton for every game - he's trying to work out if it's better to head along the South Coast and up or via London...

Might Reading-Gatwick/Three Bridges(via Guildford)-Lewes-Falmer work for him? 4 trains but avoids both London and Brighton.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Could also depend om which stand you are in, if its the North and you leave the exact second the final whistle is blown you shold get to the station ages before the WSU's

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I'm in WSU and ,sadly, have trouble walking.Cannot do distance driving,either.The trainline has given me the 18.04,but I'll look into the Lewes option.Thanks for EVERY reply.I quite liked the cheap bike left at Brighton Station.Could be fun after the pre match at the Nelson ! Skateboarding the same.Perhaps one of those little fold up scooters ?

I saw that another Albion fanatic was doing the same trip.Perhaps we could travel together and bore each other with "great games wot we have seen" etc.

But, I'll be there !

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
one of those folding scooters is an excellent idea. scooters in general, would look great streaming out of the stadium mod style. i wonder if the club will allocate space to the two wheels?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here