Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

18,000 season ticket & 1901 seats now sold. Only 400 remain!

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I can't remember to be honest, mate! Besides which, I wouldn't be surprised to see the club amend those figures - they won't turn down more cash up front if the demand for season tickets is still far bigger than supply. I can well see a reduction in the bottom two figures, and they'll then have to do their best in in making part of the away end available for general sale in situations where the away team looks unlikely to sell out.

There are about 2,500 away seats in the South stand, we have to make 15% of the total capacity available to away fans on cup days .Roughly 3,350 seats in total.

now i dont doubt you personally, but there have been various changes and differences over the weeks, so where is this sourced from? i recall an interview with Ken Brown where it was stated the pay on the day was x % of the total, which worked out at just over 1100.

A minimum of 5% to non-STH's is currently specified in the club's customer charter (P5); I guess that's probably 5% of the "home" capacity so at the Amex this equates to just under a 1,000 for FL games (South Stand holds just over 2,500) and 50-60 less for the FAC if visiting teams take up their full allocations.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/staticFiles/6e/54/0,,10433~152686,00.pdf

23 points behind the champions - and 8 points short of qualifying for the playoffs.

My god, did you really post that? You're still hung up on criticism of the old regime? Time to move on man, the DK clique is dead and amen to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here