Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

18,000 season ticket & 1901 seats now sold. Only 400 remain!

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
The ticket office stated today that only 400 out of the 18,400 available seats remain.
Falmer is going to have an amazing atmosphere, especially evening games under lights.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Tony Bloom sais in his report yesterday that only 14000 had been sold!! I did find that a bit strange

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Reported stat's sometimes exclude the 2,600 1901 seats sold, giving just the other numbers.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And to think many in here thought we wouldn't even reach 10,000!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nope that means only 400 season tickets left. I think there is a further 1,000 available match by match

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It will be very interesting to see how many STH actually renew the season after next, the initial interest was always going to be massive for reasons I need not explain!! but once the first season is out the way and reality sets in, it will be interesting.

Thoughts??

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think most will renew and also a season ticket waiting list will build up ahead of the expected increase in capacity. People are going to be blown away by the stadium and also I think we will continue to play good winning football, which will only increase demand.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
geez..we havent even finished this season n yur asking about one aftr next....give us a chance! lol

I just think it will be interesting to see how it all goes after the initial surge, it's a known fact that quite a few have been sold with the first game in mind, that said it will all be down to success really, if it goes as Giraffe has said above it will be brilliant, the most important part of that though is the "Good WINNING Football"

I personally thought the total allocation of STs would always sell out.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
I know withdean is the pits and lots of stayaways over the years, but how can a club quadruple it's ST fanbase? That aint normal.[/QUOTE]

Because of the Goldstone era, .............Withdean being what it is,.................. A new stadium,............ success this season (probably a major factor IMO) ........................................some (don't want to even try and put a figure on this) don't want to miss the first game played there, ......................About 30k at the Millenium success breeds support.

I'm sure there are other reasons

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You wonder what the take-up would have been like if, say, Wilkins was still manager and we were mid-table League 1.

I think in the space of 18 months Poyet has taken this club forward the equivalent of 5 years of development in terms of the squad AND building the fanbase back.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
You wonder what the take-up would have been like if, say, Wilkins was still manager and we were mid-table League 1.

I think in the space of 18 months Poyet has taken this club forward the equivalent of 5 years of development in terms of the squad AND building the fanbase back.

7th Mid Table ???? but I take your overall point

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Russell Slade was still in charge we would be starting next season in L2 with 3,000 STH's :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here