Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

17 Year old Idiot

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Problem with having a word with said scrote you dont know him and you dont know how many of his mates may be loitering near by. Unless its in your face just ignore it imo.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I believe Tony Bloom is sending CPFC an invoice for causing thousands of pounds of improvements to Selhurst Park as a result.

It's a cheap shot EP, but I laughed never-the-less. :clap2:

ps Glad I wasn't anywhere near that cretinous yoof. I hope some rabid plod pooch ripped him a new arsehole after the game.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I was near this incident and the people in question were over the top. I did hear them calling fans in the family stand ''ponce's, paedophiles etc. Was to be honest pathetic.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
When I saw similar actions by more supposedly grown up Albion fans at an away game (when I was pitch side and taking pictures) I sent them to the club with my observations on what I saw.

I see no problem with it, never got any feedback from the club on it, but I felt I did all I can, I want us to have a reputation of the best fans in football not a reputation like Leeds and Milwall and errr.... errrr. Palace.

palace2

Jan 21, 2010
Makes me laugh these idiots are the wanna be Danny dier's but I could lay money would be the first to run if anything kicked off? Didn't see no youngsters before game near clock tower at Albion and cherrys pubs which u both tried to take but soon was send running when we started flooding out of the pubs, was no where to be seen was sent running with a flare chucked at you!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So other fans should be judge and jury on how people behave, sounds like a kangaroo court to me

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Makes me laugh these idiots are the wanna be Danny dier's but I could lay money would be the first to run if anything kicked off? Didn't see no youngsters before game near clock tower at Albion and cherrys pubs which u both tried to take but soon was send running when we started flooding out of the pubs, was no where to be seen was sent running with a flare chucked at you!

Try Jeremy Kyle, he MIGHT be able to help you :thumbsup:

Feb 1, 2012
I can confirm this kid was a complete mug. Definitely a sandwich short of a picnic in his fake stone island coat and air max's (both clearly from the market). I just found him completely cringey and know for a fact he is nothing to do with any of the 'danny dyer lot' (as you are all referring to them as) at Brighton. Highlight was watching him run up the stairs as soon as he saw one the stewards coming for him... these people should be shot on mass and not allowed to football matches anymore, apart from perhaps The New Den.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
In fairness I saw less fuckwits at the game last night than I normally do.

Couldn't attend but heard this too. I remember the 5-0 drubbing a few years back :shootself Now that was a little bit naughty, i'm wondering if the OP attended that one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here