Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

17 large brown envelopes in ODPM out tray

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Lammy said:
However, I'm not sure we will trace teh leak here as we are relying on someone counting the envelopes in 2 Jag's out-tray as out best source of info!

Keith Hill's out tray!!!!!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Uncle Buck said:
Why would the decision being going even as recorded delievery? Something as serious as this would probably be courier, oh and recorded delivery is not guaranteed next day delivery....

This is not serious by ODPM standards ... First Class recorded seems par for the course to me .... I would reckon that for most planning decisions they wouldn't even bother with Recorded!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
This is not serious by ODPM standards ... First Class recorded seems par for the course to me .... I would reckon that for most planning decisions they wouldn't even bother with Recorded!

I am sure you are correct. Saving tax payers pennies and all that. Probably find that the Royal Mail has tried to deliver the decision to the club offices today, but no one was in, so they have left the card saying there is a package to pick up at the Post Office.

Uncle Buck said:
I am sure you are correct. Saving tax payers pennies and all that. Probably find that the Royal Mail has tried to deliver the decision to the club offices today, but no one was in, so they have left the card saying there is a package to pick up at the Post Office.

Or an insuficient postage notice charging £1 for the 1p shortfall. That's it then, season ticket price hike!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Call for Mr Perry .....

Oh he's out playing golf .... don't worry we'll call back later in the week

Ted

May 26, 2004
Craggy Island
Back to work, no chance of an announcement today. Decision being couriered from ODPM to relevant parties for 0900 tomorrow. FFS, how much more of this are we expected to take.

Up The Albion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here