Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

16 kids - and now she wants more?

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
From our Only in America correspondent, via this report on CNN

LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas (AP) -- Michelle Duggar just delivered her 16th child, and she's already thinking about doing it again. Johannah Faith Duggar was born at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday and weighed 7 pounds, 6.5 ounces. The baby's father, Jim Bob Duggar, a former state representative, said Wednesday that mother and child were doing well. Johannah's birth was especially exciting because it was the first time in eight years the family has had a girl, he said. Jim Bob Duggar, 40, said he and Michelle, 39, want more children.

"We both just love children and we consider each a blessing from the Lord. I have asked Michelle if she wants more and she said yes, if the Lord wants to give us some she will accept them," he said in a telephone interview. Jim Bob Duggar, who sells real estate, previously lost his bid for the U.S. Senate. He said he expects to run for the state Senate next year but isn't ready to make a formal announcement.

Their children include two sets of twins, and each child has a name beginning with the letter "J": Joshua, 17; John David, 15; Janna, 15; Jill, 14; Jessa, 12; Jinger, 11; Joseph, 10; Josiah, 9; Joy-Anna, 8; Jeremiah, 6; Jedidiah, 6; Jason, 5; James, 4; Justin, 2; Jackson Levi, 1; and now Johannah.

Makes the Oatway family sound real classy, huh?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Presumably the father can afford it if he's running for Senate.

I'm asssuming that the yanks don't get as much in benefits as we do!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Buzza said:
Presumably the father can afford it if he's running for Senate.

I'm asssuming that the yanks don't get as much in benefits as we do!

Not wrong there but joking aside there is a strong possibility that they don't have a TV as many of the Deep South God botherers consider Television the organ of Satan and some even think that the news is made up and is a comspiricy of the Zionist goverment.

Akansas, the state where people thought I was French as well.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
There was a documentary about this family on TV recently.

The whole household works as an almost military operation - great, but it makes you wonder what the kids are going to be like when they grow up.

Extraordinary

Maybe we could make some suggestions for the next few children's names:

Jizzbucket
Jerkoff
Japseye

maybe.........

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hopefully they'll come up with Jiffy and there shouldn't be any more after that...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here