Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15th May - Charlton v Palace

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Perry Milkins said:
Deidre

Many nasty tyssles with your lot when I wa a wee laddie.

In have stories to tell but in all reality all those things are best forgotten

Oh by the way my initial commenst were wil tongue planted in cheek as well.

Adios.

Totally agree Perry

Ta ta

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
eastlondonseagull said:
I'm going - anyone else fancy a trip to support the Addicks and see Palace go down?

:clap2:
Any advise as to where you got your tickets?Ours went months ago.:angry:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's a derby bigger than Inter v AC and rumour has it that the Charlton fans are planning to lob sparklers and catherine wheels at Kiraly in an attempt to burn those godforsaken pyjama bottoms.

(disclaimer - CM does not condone the actions at the San Siro and feels that the throwing of projectiles of any description onto the playing area is totally unacceptable)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have my reasons but I hate Charlton.

The John Robinson business will always live long in my memory.

For those that dont know, traitor Robbo wouldnt sign a new contract. At the time tribunals favoured the buying club.

Charlton sold Rob Lee to Newcastle for £5m (alot of money in those days, still is I suppose) and Robbo was valued by Lloyd at between £250,000 - £500,000.

Charlton bid £50k, knowing the tribunals at the time always favoured the buying clubs valuation. The tribunal ordered them to pay £75k.

Therefore and it pains me to say it but this is one time I want to see Palace win. Even if it means they stay up.

I really hate Charlton. :angry:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

For those that dont know, traitor Robbo wouldnt sign a new contract. At the time tribunals favoured the buying club.

Charlton sold Rob Lee to Newcastle for £5m (alot of money in those days, still is I suppose) and Robbo was valued by Lloyd at between £250,000 - £500,000.

Charlton bid £50k, knowing the tribunals at the time always favoured the buying clubs valuation. The tribunal ordered them to pay £75k.

Therefore and it pains me to say it but this is one time I want to see Palace win. Even if it means they stay up.

I agree with that

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

Never knew that. Won't erase my soft spot for Charlton, though.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

:clap: :thumbsup: Nice one Tony Meolas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here