Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

14 Things that are (almost) guaranteed to happen during this season:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
28 ish) Perseus will, the instant we have Falmer agreed, come on here saying we cannot afford to build it and suggest a site near Shoreham Airport rhyming with " Bell end"

29) Bens Grandad will resurect the "consortium" and mount a take over led by Greg Stanley

30) makosi will be deported the millisecond the caniving witch is ejected from the BB House

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
dave the gaffer said:
28 ish) Perseus will, the instant we have Falmer agreed, come on here saying we cannot afford to build it and suggest a site near Shoreham Airport rhyming with " Bell end"

29) Bens Grandad will resurect the "consortium" and mount a take over led by Greg Stanley

30) makosi will be deported the millisecond the caniving witch is ejected from the BB House

Surely she can be deported prior to leaving the BB House, or does this place now hold some sort of mini-state status? Or are the Home Office hanging on for the sake of the nation's viewing pleasure?

jolson

Aug 8, 2005
31ish: Brighton and Hove Albion fans, including myself, who own 0% of stock in the club will continue to refer to the club as 'we', and 'us', but as soon as Brighton are languishing at the bottom of the table, without a win in six will swiftly change it to 'they' and 'them'.
32: Falmer decision delayed until after the Labour Party Conference.
33: I will maintain this cynicism/realism all season.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
nickgeo said:
Surely she can be deported prior to leaving the BB House, or does this place now hold some sort of mini-state status? Or are the Home Office hanging on for the sake of the nation's viewing pleasure?

She cant be deported as she is here for asylum - as her father is working against the Mugabe regime (which she forgot and slept with Mugabe's nephew - so i heard!)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
34? There will be at least 10 threads moaning about the clubshop

35? There will be even more threads moaning about the ticket office

36? Somebody at the club will announce that they have told Errea to smarten up and improve the quality of their shirts and we can all look forward to wearing replica shirts that dont fall apart after 1 wash.

Oct 25, 2003
38. turienzo will complain about being homesick and go AWOL and return to his homeland

OR

38. turienzo will score f*** loads of goals, adjust to english life perfectly and get called up to the argentina squad

:)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
39) Turienzo will score the winning goal for Agentina against England in the world cup final. :(

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
There will be a loan signing of someone from a country roughly the size of Regent's Park, immediately spawining two equal-but-opposite threads:

A.) He's got to be good, he's an X international
B.) He's useless, he'll spend all his time called up for international service for X.

These threads will then mutually annihilate each other in a flash of pure energy, destroying NSC altogether, and sucking most of Surrey and Sussex into a wormhole in the space-time continuum.

If y'all re-emerge next to Paterson, New Jersey, in the year 2093, don't say you weren't warned.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
tommy boy said:
with a handball

and become a hate figure in england before his £45m move to real madrid

you read it here first:wave:
of which Albion will get about £450k

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mccammon will become a HERO with a last minute header from 30 yards away at palace

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
kev the ape will say something rather silly
kev the ape will get a new gf
kev the a[es gf will have a fight
kev the ape will claim he hates girls
kev the ape will get a new girlfreind
kev the ape will moan at me for my consistant bullying of him

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
38. turienzo will complain about being homesick and go AWOL and return to his homeland

OR

38. turienzo will score f*** loads of goals, adjust to english life perfectly and get called up to the argentina squad

:)

better by 38 - i just got his name on the back of my away shirt

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
I go for my own name, i hope we sign some bloke called Brown, and he gets number 9 next season

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We'll get wet at least 14 times.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
jolson said:
Risky.

I was considering getting McCammon.

:lolol:

i know - im either going to look superb for getting him straight away, or a complete idiot. hopefully the first:)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
jolson said:
Risky.

I was considering getting McCammon.

:lolol:

i did! on my england shirt:lolol:

if he leaves then i may get his name off and put oatway on.

virgo will be on my celtic shirt and turiezo on my (soon to be)argie shirt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here