Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

14 points off the play-offs....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The gap is starting to look quite large now, and one which will take a fine second half of the season to be bridged.

Despite dominating our last two fixtures things don't seem to be falling for us at the moment but the key is to keep believing because it will turn. We certainly can't afford for that gap between ourselves and the play-off promised land to become any bigger between now and the Festive period.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Oldham away and Mk Dons at home in the next two games..... I can see this getting worse before it gets better :(

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
More pertinantly....

1 point off the relegation zone

The gap is starting to look quite small now, and one which will take a fine second half of the season to be widened.

Despite dominating our last two fixtures things don't seem to be falling for us at the moment but the key is to keep believing because it will turn. We certainly can't afford for that gap between ourselves and the relegation land to become any smaller between now and the Festive period.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oldham away and Mk Dons at home in the next two games..... I can see this getting worse before it gets better :(

We are quite likely to get something from those two games and then lose to the next no hopers we play. It's the Brighton way

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I think if we win the JPT, then a day out at Wembley and lifting a trophy, some fans will ease off the manager for having such a shit start. The league is pretty much a write off for promotion hopes this season.

Will by Micky a bit of time, before carnage breaks loose and he is properly called for to quit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here