Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

14/1

1066gull

Les Biehn said:
No one, not unless they had a time machine.
I think Swansea is worth a tip. If they keep their squad, and strenghten they will be strong contenders.

1066gull

Fragmented Badger said:
How could we have SEEN it happen before the season started, as at that stage it hadn't happened????

Think about it, mate:D
Ha ha....??? :lolol:

There is also Charlton,. Everton, Wigan and West Ham.... no one ever thought that would happen in the first quarter.....

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Adriodinho said:
I think Swansea is worth a tip. If they keep their squad, and strenghten they will be strong contenders.

Why did you quote me? Adie, your losing the plot mate.:shootself

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
There are a lot of teams in with a shout next season and it's going to be hard for us. We need to turn the losing mentality into the winning mentality and the youngsters need to find some consistancy. Mid-Table is a fair prediction although I imagine many will be demanding play-offs at least. It won't be that easy. Although McGhee said that a few weeks ago and was slated. We can do it though. A few decent signings, striker to play with Colin and a midfielder and we could do well. :angel:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I couldn't help but think that our current squad looks weaker than the two League 2 play off finalists today. Worrying times indeed. 28/1 would probably be more realistic.

:(

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Zebedee said:
I couldn't help but think that our current squad looks weaker than the two League 2 play off finalists today. Worrying times indeed. 28/1 would probably be more realistic.

:(

What!?! I watched the first half and thought the standard was appaling! We are much better than both Grimsby and Cheltenham!

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
rotherham at 50s? long odds, worth a flutter. also us at 14s and gillingham at 20s? looks like a bit of money to be made!

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
philgull25 said:
rotherham at 50s? long odds, worth a flutter. also us at 14s and gillingham at 20s? looks like a bit of money to be made!

Rotherham are on 50's as they are starting with minus 10 points. Seems a justified price to me!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Swansea at 12-1 seems very generous. They could sell Trundle for big bucks and easily build a title-winning team.

Bristol City 2nd Favourites - they've been saying that for the last 10 years!

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Fragmented Badger said:
If Rotherham win the league, having only survived on the last day this season, and starting next season on -10 points, plus being in administration, then you can forget KISSING Dick Knight on the pitch, I will personally MOUNT him and make love to him like a filthy whore for the entire half time interval:lolol:

i shall quote you on that!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that should make our odds on relegation quite high...let me know when they're ou Trigger as a certain £5 is going on us :thumbsup:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Ladbrokes odds have us as 20/1!

Nottingham Forest 9/2
Bristol City 7/1
Huddersfield 8/1
Swansea 8/1
Brentford 9/1
Doncaster 10/1
Millwall 14/1
Bradford 16/1
Crewe 16/1