Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

12-Year-Old Trick-Or-Treater Shot Dead In USA

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tragic but all the time that the idiots from the NRA and their ilk support no serious gun control this will keep happening.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Tragic but all the time that the idiots from the NRA and their ilk support no serious gun control this will keep happening.

Word.

I just spent the summer in Missouri where 11 year old kids did Rifle shooting at camp, what the hell sort of country allows 11 year olds to play with guns?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps he didnt have any treats.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Word.

I just spent the summer in Missouri where 11 year old kids did Rifle shooting at camp, what the hell sort of country allows 11 year olds to play with guns?

i used to shoot at that age at my local rifle club in sussex. the big difference is we weren't allowed to take them home afterwards i guess. nothing wrong with shooting in a controlled situation my friend

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
i used to shoot at that age at my local rifle club in sussex. the big difference is we weren't allowed to take them home afterwards i guess. nothing wrong with shooting in a controlled situation my friend

I was in charge of the rifle range, i have never shot before in my life.

some of these kids were proper messed up as well.

There is no problem in a controlled situation, however when giving kids guns who have a back ground of gun crime is a bit silly.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Live by the sword - no sympathy I'm afraid.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Word.

There was that kid the other day who uzi'd himself in the head at a 'controlled' gun club in the US.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
halloween's f***ing stupid anyway, it's the only night of the year where small children are ENCOURAGED to knock on strangers doors!!

When I lived in Los Angeles there was a black guy shot dead inside a house, by a cop who was outside looking in.....on Halloween.
Apparently the moron in blue had been called to the loud party by some complaining neighbour or something, and was looking into the house. Seeing a black dude dressed up as a cowboy....the cowboy waved his fake gun at the cop, probably thinking he was also in costume (ffs, even strippers dress as cops!), and the silly old billy shot him. dead.

It's not guns that kill people - it's the morons carrying them.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I heard a knock at the door and thought i was going to be robbed so i opend fire 29 times. Yeah right can you imagine that excuse in court...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here