19/8/1964:salute:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Nicol 2, McMahon, Rush, Gillespie, Beardsley, Aldridge(pen), Barnes, Hysen

No_To_Falmer

Oct 9, 2003
Tunbridge Wells
Glenn Hysen only ever scored two goals for Liverpool - both against Palace at Anfield. The other came in the autumn of 1991 as Palace won 2-1.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I take it your user name is meant to be humerous?

Or are you just an ignorant prick?

Albion Rob

Wasn't it 1-0 at half time. Ooh, they must have gone and bought their half-time teas and been nattering in the stand how if they can just hold out thy could nick a draw in the last 10 minutes.

Think again boys.

No_To_Falmer

Oct 9, 2003
Tunbridge Wells
Albion Rob said:
Wasn't it 1-0 at half time. Ooh, they must have gone and bought their half-time teas and been nattering in the stand how if they can just hold out thy could nick a draw in the last 10 minutes.

Think again boys.

3-0 Sorry to piss on your chips.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That makes it alright then:jester:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Nicol 2, McMahon, Rush, Gillespie, Beardsley, Aldridge(pen), Barnes, Hysen

:)

No_To_Falmer

Oct 9, 2003
Tunbridge Wells
dave the gaffer said:
That makes it alright then:jester:

Shouldn't really have to justify myself but I did write to Mr Prescott to give my opinion on Falmer - and it was pro B&HA.

Some of my best friends are Tesco bag wearers - though not since they've changed their kit to look like yours.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
and I play golf with Kev Risby...CPFC BOYZ Captain from the REMF...and my Captain for Lewes ST Michaels is a Palace fan...and I work with many palace fans

( and I have a soft spot for palace but dont tell these guys or i will be ostracised)

No_To_Falmer

Oct 9, 2003
Tunbridge Wells
Albion Rob said:
No worries mate, Am I right that it was (in vidiprinter style):

Liverpool 9 (Nine) Crystal Palace 0

after 90 minutes?

100% correct, although it was a Tuesday night so no vidiprinter to spell it out then.

It was my seventeenth birthday too. I have kept a card from my sister saying 'hope Palace beat Liverpool tonight as an extra birthday present'!!

Most Palace fans laugh about it, and did so even on the evening. I've got the match on video and our fans come over loud and clear - 'We're gonna win the league', 'we're gonna win ten - nine', 'next goal wins' etc.

See my first post on this thread though - that result did us a whopping big favour long term.

Last edited:

Albion Rob

It got a bit like that when we lost at your place. It isn't like you can analyse the match and think about where you went wrong and how you wer beaten, it is a simple case that you had an off day and they had an on day, same as October 26 2002.

Shame there was no vidiprinter, I always find the written version of a score particularly amusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here