Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 119 Years

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Simple. What is the significance of 119 years? We've beaten them 110 years ago. and 48 years ago (was there watching one of them - I'll leave you to make assumptions as to which). Possibly not the only times we've beaten them........................

Yeah but never at Villa Park in 119 years thats my assumption :dunce:

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Until 110 years ago we weren't in any sort of competition with Villa.

Thats why its our first win since we were formed in 1901 you complete tool! God sake goodbye you can now disappear up your own asshole F#$$ #$$:wanker:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Thats why its our first win since we were formed in 1901 you complete tool! God sake goodbye you can now disappear up your own asshole F#$$ #$$:wanker:
Oh right. You're the kind of shit-bag that turns to abuse at the first possible opportunity Now fvck off - you're not good enough to be put on ignore, but I'll do you a favour. Fester on. To$$er.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Oh right. You're the kind of shit-bag that turns to abuse at the first possible opportunity Now fvck off - you're not good enough to be put on ignore, but I'll do you a favour. Fester on. To$$er.[/QUOTEl

Read your post as said previously you really are a complete deluded fool laughable really.:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here