• 107 Maximum points from remaining games

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
OK, so most people seem to now think we'll go up as champions :albion2:

I'd like to go one better: ever since Swindon did it in 1985/6 I've always wanted Brighton to beat the 100 point barrier. Do you think we'll do it? What do you think our final points tally will be?

Poll to follow...

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
It would be an unbelievable achievement to get 100 points. Would love to see us do it but think we might just fall short. I think it will be hard to keep motivating ourselves after were promoted/won the league and Gus will probably give alot of the fringe players a run out

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
It would be an unbelievable achievement to get 100 points. Would love to see us do it but think we might just fall short. I think it will be hard to keep motivating ourselves after were promoted/won the league and Gus will probably give alot of the fringe players a run out

That's my thoughts almost entirely. I just hope that we go out to win every game aven if that means some of the fringe players have to sit games out.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
How many threads do we need on points, We've basically won the league, does it really matter what number points we finish on, as long as we go up I don't care.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was thinking about this yesterday, I wondered what was more likely 100 points or a goal difference of +50.....

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
How many threads do we need on points, We've basically won the league, does it really matter what number points we finish on, as long as we go up I don't care.

You could say the same about the number of threads on whether we will get a loan striker in or not....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
101 , 7 wins and 3 draws if my maths is alright.

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully

Thanks for your contribution to the thread. :wanker:

Can't say I'd seen any other on the 100 points barrier, until the other one this afternoon AFTER my one. I know we've won the league, I mentioned it in my opening post.

If you don't care about points, or it annoys you so much, don't even open the thread.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

1) Don't open the thread
2) Go back to your comedy genius sign thread
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here