Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10 points out of 12!!

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Yep... I say we drew with one player - Phillips was a class above taking his chances. Without him I see us winning that game - 2-1 maybe. If this seems a stupid thing to say, what I mean is, i am pleased with the quality our team is showing! No shame in being pegged back by a player taking his chances with rare class. Prefer to have stopped one but... yeah. Onwards and upwards!

though... Peterborough don't look quite the predicted pushover about now!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Funny, did I see you sat in the away end at Hull?

It was 10 men behind the ball in stoppage time, until that point, we counter-attacked a Hull side who played 4-5-1 at Home and basically tried to kick to shits anything that moved, including our Goalkeeper.We were solid, never looked like conceding and didn't have 6 starting players on the pitch in Clyne, Moxey, Gardner, Ambrose (until 20 mins left), Garvan, Murray.

I personally would be happy with 5 points right now considering the huge injury list we have had and still have, to have 9 and an away win at Hull is impressive.

Can sympathise with the kicking s--- thing. Guess that is part of life in the FLC !

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Can sympathise with the kicking s--- thing. Guess that is part of life in the FLC !
It is.

We give out our fair few clatters, but i'm yet to see anything since Dougie taking over that was genuinely dirty. Stupid maybe, but nothing deliberate.

It's what happens when you have some quick, attacking players in your team. With Zaha, Scannell and Parr in the team, we have a lot of pace spread across the pitch, behind the striker, and they all get clattered because they are fast, skilful and talented.

I'm guessing that is what happened with Lua-Lua for you lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here