Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] £10 a day Monday to Wednesday August to go out for a 'meal'

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Sunak seems a very fair man, it's quite refreshing after some of the chancellors we have had in the past.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sunak seems a very fair man, it's quite refreshing after some of the chancellors we have had in the past.

Bear in mind that Sunak is from the same Tory party that had to be shamed in to providing free meals for children in poverty over the summer holidays. Suddenly he can spunk a tenner a person three times a week for a whole month when the kids in poverty were denied a simple meal costing next to nothing.... funny how times change.

DOCTOR: Son you are now officially OBSESE i will have to put you on a diet plan.
PATIENT: its not my fault, the Chancellor keeps giving me £10 for my takeaways so i just go for the triple topping mega deluxe pizzas instead of the regular, Free Food - YUM

The Lego Stand

Jul 5, 2020
Bear in mind that Sunak is from the same Tory party that had to be shamed in to providing free meals for children in poverty over the summer holidays. Suddenly he can spunk a tenner a person three times a week for a whole month when the kids in poverty were denied a simple meal costing next to nothing.... funny how times change.

Perhaps the parents could stump up for the meal if it 'costs next to nothing'. I'm sure even the most poverty stricken parents can afford a loaf of bread and a packet of ham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here