Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10,000 from £8 bet in running

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I had a bet at the start of the season which is starting to look tasty. When do others think i should hedge some?

Attachments

• bet.jpg
    bet.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Good wager... Not until you can work out the win amount tho! £3.5k is nearer the mark

I worked it out as it curretnly stands. 9/1, 20/1, 9/1 & 16/1 plus all the places. If the lolwer priced ones come in it is about £3500.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Whatever it may be potentially worth, I'd think less about hedging and more about preventing forgery and fraud, now that you've displayed this document to the nation.......

i have deleted some of the bet nimbers and till numbers. I appreciate your concern though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
i have deleted some of the bet nimbers and till numbers. I appreciate your concern though.

It wasn't a good idea to show the barcode though :laugh:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Sorry but what kind of bet is that? Only i'd happily have done that at the start of the season, but presumed you could only pick one top scorer for each division, whereas you seem to have done it so it's one of two players.
Thanks in advance.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Sorry but what kind of bet is that? Only i'd happily have done that at the start of the season, but presumed you could only pick one top scorer for each division, whereas you seem to have done it so it's one of two players.
Thanks in advance.

It is a permed bet. It is basically lots of accumulators, two players from each div. There fore number of bets is 2x2x2x2 = 16 bets @25p ew = £8

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
It is a permed bet. It is basically lots of accumulators, two players from each div. There fore number of bets is 2x2x2x2 = 16 bets @25p ew = £8

So each selection must be either 1st or 2nd top scorer? Or only one from each division must come in? Sorry i'm a bit slow on anything bar a simple accumulator.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
So each selection must be either 1st or 2nd top scorer or is that incorrect?

That is correct. These bets are always fun if you have a few running for you. This years attempt is particularly good!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
So each selection must be either 1st or 2nd top scorer? Or only one from each division must come in? Sorry i'm a bit slow on anything bar a simple accumulator.

Just to clarify, one of the selections in each div needs to be top in order to win big but if you can get one in each div in first four then you win an ech way leg of the bet.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Surely it is 32 four-fold accumulators?

how so? if it is a permed bet you just multiply the number in each leg by the next to find total number of bets.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here