Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10,000 and I retire

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Great. If Chappers isn't going to be on here any more, his right of reply is revoked, so let's all slag the ginger **** off, and *tee, hee* HE WON'T BE ABLE TO REPLY.:D

Oh, Chappers is a wanker
He wears a wanker's hat
And when he wears it back to front
He looks a f***ing prat

Oh...

[repeat to fade]

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You might think you've left North Stand Chat, Chappers, :tosser: but has North Stand Chat left you?

I've got to 10,000 posts, Don
I'm retiring, Don
Good luck, Don
f*** off, Don

Do you honestly think you can just 'retire'? You think you can just walk away? There's always one more job, Chappers, one more thing to say. You won't be retiring - I won't let you. If you carry this on, in six hours time, you're gonna look back on this aggravation as a golden period. Your card is marked, son.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think we should bring out some "I'VE BEEN ABUSED BY CHAPPERS" t-shirts, in loving memory.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Chappers, the only useful contribution you have made to my life was cleaning the fluff of my fish after it had fallen on the floor of the Sportsmans.

For that I thank you.

Just think with all this new found freedom what other great contributions you could make to the world :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Chappers has retired to Brightonfans.com along with BrightonBird. lol.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A good innings - well done

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
"My f***ing head hurts, my house stinks of fags and i just shit my ass. Not quite so sure about saturdays anymore.<_<"

chappers first post back on THIS board! :bowdown:

superwife

Aug 13, 2003
With Superphil
Don't believe you, that Petit Chablis has gone to your head. You should have stuck to lager. :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here