Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 year ago today

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
A couple of Palace's more sensible posters wrote the following about us on the BBS... maybe some of the oddballs on here should take note:

"Don't really see the point of sly digs at Brighton about their floating fanbase.

Yes, they might have some fans whose first side isn't Brighton, but with respect, they put their money where their mouth is and buy s.t's. Brighton have 22K S/T holders, it's allowed to finance the extension of the AMEX and have a budget thats allowed to put a good team on the field. Imagine what it would be like to see 22K at Selhurst EVERY game!"

"I know they are having fun rubbing our noses in it but what Bloom has done should be the benchmark for all clubs in England to follow."

That's Seaside, isn't it? LOL

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
I know we are enjoying looking back at the past, but I am also personally really looking forward to the future. We have a manager who understands what a derby game means to the fans (hence victories at Charlton, Milwall and you lot). Poyet, based on last year, clearly doesn't...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I know we are enjoying looking back at the past, but I am also personally really looking forward to the future. We have a manager who understands what a derby game means to the fans (hence victories at Charlton, Milwall and you lot). Poyet, based on last year, clearly doesn't...

What about all the other games on the way to bottom half mediocracy?

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
If they got the attitute of always looking back to the past, haha Palace you can have that, I so want to play them at the moment! The squad we have at the moment I cannot think of a better squad from all previous squads during my 11 years as a supporter!

Byrne & Small

Oct 25, 2010
Burgess hill
But on 23/09/75 we beat you 1-0 at your place
Or 23/09/50 - when we stuffed you 2-0 at your place
Or what about that cracker on 19/09/25 the 3-2 to us at ours.....

These results are all as relevant as that one.

Love this, Amazing bit of research Pat!! Remarkably, delivered on-time aswell!!

You go, give it to them bunch of Jessies!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Gus did not know last time, but I can assure you he realised the next day. He's already plotting your St Patricks Day downfall.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
A couple of Palace's more sensible posters wrote the following about us on the BBS... maybe some of the oddballs on here should take note:

"Don't really see the point of sly digs at Brighton about their floating fanbase.

Yes, they might have some fans whose first side isn't Brighton, but with respect, they put their money where their mouth is and buy s.t's. Brighton have 22K S/T holders, it's allowed to finance the extension of the AMEX and have a budget thats allowed to put a good team on the field. Imagine what it would be like to see 22K at Selhurst EVERY game!"

"I know they are having fun rubbing our noses in it but what Bloom has done should be the benchmark for all clubs in England to follow."

Most of the plastic,jcl comments come from the away fans end,which in reality is just a glorified pantomime frequented by the same regular posters all the time.All the threads morph into the same thing,it keeps the regular 30 or so Palace supporters and the dozen or so BHA contributors defending themselves occupied for endless hours and threads though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here