Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 win

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
and everybody seems to have forgiven mcghee again. cannot believe how people have become so anti mcghee before the game. things have not changed that much. im pleased we won but we ARE still in a relegation fight as i expected at start of the season.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
what a joyful soul.

We are 2 points clear of relegation and we may sign a couple of players this week, the tide has turned. Mark Mcghee has cocked up numerous times this season but got it spot on today!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
graz126 said:
and everybody seems to have forgiven mcghee again. cannot believe how people have become so anti mcghee before the game. things have not changed that much. im pleased we won but we ARE still in a relegation fight as i expected at start of the season.

We all expect to be in that fight until the end of the season but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate when we beat Leeds Utd. Personally I don't forgive McGhee after this one result. I don't think he did anything that needed forgiving.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Re: Re: 1 win

Rangdo said:
We all expect to be in that fight until the end of the season but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate when we beat Leeds Utd. Personally I don't forgive McGhee after this one result. I don't think he did anything that needed forgiving.

pretty much what i was trying to say. and yes im celebrating.. :drink:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Rangdo said:

:clap:

Why would he need forgiving, when he has been working tirelessly to secure our place in this division next season!!

Last edited:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
It seems a bit mean, at this moment in time, to consider this anything other than a massive result.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
munster monch said:
It seems a bit mean, at this moment in time, to consider this anything other than a massive result.

it is a bit mean... but the bigger picture is WE ARE STAYING UP.:clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
graz126 said:
but we ARE still in a relegation fight as i expected at start of the season.

Do you honestly think nobody esle expected anything other than that ? :yawn:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster

bhaexpress said:
Do you honestly think nobody esle expected anything other than that ? :yawn:

no, not at all. all i am saying is people should lay off of mcghee for that reason. he is doing a great job if not a little contraversial (spellcheck)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Rangdo said:

nuff said

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We won without the little midget casting a shadow over things and I love the fact that all the Magoo out Knight in crowd are having to think up excuses for the fact that today was a class performance brought about by a TEAM effort, no histrionics to blame on McGhee and 3 f***ing points :clap2: :clap2:

and what are we supposed to be forgiving McGhee for? Trying to make a silk purse out os a sow's ear?

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wins a far more valuable and enjoyable every now and then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here