Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£1 million for Glenn Murray

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
be amazed if he goes for over 250k. he's basically been available since he first arrived, i assume the only reason he's never been sold in that time is because we've never received a bid of 300k or more - so we can get our initial 300k investment back.

if you were building a team would you build it around murrey? hardly mr reliably consistent is he.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
yes
actually yes he is

a reliable and consistent goalscorer

unfortunately you can also rely on him to get booked/sent off for stupid behaviour but he has been consistent as a goal scorer thoughout and we will struggle to replace him

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
yes
actually yes he is

a reliable and consistent goalscorer

unfortunately you can also rely on him to get booked/sent off for stupid behaviour but he has been consistent as a goal scorer thoughout and we will struggle to replace him

can't see how somebody suspended can be relied upon to stick the ball in the net but there you go.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is it just me or do other people think that his work rate etc has improved with working with Gus Poyet and that if he can improve that aspect of his game I am sure that Poyet can also sort out GM attitude towards discipline and needless cards.

At the moment we do not appear to be sure of signing one striker who can score goals, how does anybody expect us to be able to find and buy 2, if Murray leaves.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
İbrahim Tatlıses;3525121 said:
If he scores 30+ next season then you might have a point. This is league one don't forget.

Anyone know how much Beckford is going for? I would value Murray at half of whatever that figure is.

Beckford is going on a free. So how much does that
Make Murray worth?

Half of f*** all is ?

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Is it just me or do other people think that his work rate etc has improved with working with Gus Poyet and that if he can improve that aspect of his game I am sure that Poyet can also sort out GM attitude towards discipline and needless cards.

At the moment we do not appear to be sure of signing one striker who can score goals, how does anybody expect us to be able to find and buy 2, if Murray leaves.

Yep it is just you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here