Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 FBS ticket for SALE

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
The lowest ill go is 20 quid - cant afford to lose that tenner, but NEED money!!!

Keep your nerve Laura - somebody will take it off yer hands before Monday 3pm. Er, probably. I'll ask around at the Brewery Tap before the game if that helps.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Tom Hark said:
Keep your nerve Laura - somebody will take it off yer hands before Monday 3pm. Er, probably. I'll ask around at the Brewery Tap before the game if that helps.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
The lowest ill go is 20 quid - cant afford to lose that tenner, but NEED money!!!
and also...

Anyone want one - there must be a mate of one of you guys who wants to go!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone buy it!!!!! I'm too skint to go!!! I will deliver IN PERSON.[/B]

Dare I ask why you bought a ticket to start with, if you cant afford t go..

or (gets flame guard on..) do i detect a wannabe tout?! I certainly dont intend to waste my money AND get my ass frozen off, to see FBS..:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
desprateseagull said:
and also...

Dare I ask why you bought a ticket to start with, if you cant afford t go..

or (gets flame guard on..) do i detect a wannabe tout?! I certainly dont intend to waste my money AND get my ass frozen off, to see FBS..:lolol:

Because I thought I would when I bought it, 2 months ago.

And anyway, I've sold it to someone who'll enjoy it more than I do.

I'd be a bit of a shit tout if i sold it for face value, wouldnt i?

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I would have bought if off you BAG but I cant imagine anything worse that standing in the cold for 8 hours, being buffeted by the wind, not being able to get a drink AND having a hang over all to watch a man in his late 40's play a few records.

Does that make me sound old?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Tom Hark said:

Will the locals in the Brewery Tap know even know who FBS is ???

I doubt it !!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hi folks

The bloke who Laura had "sold " the ticket to phoned her up after she had made the trip to Brighton to give him the ticket to say he doesnt want it after all...

...various names come to mind but hey ho.....

ANYONE FANCY THIS TICKET?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
unfortunately tickets are barely going for more than £20ish on ebay - my mates split with his bird and having real trouble shifting her old ticket too :nono:

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Dave the Gaffer said:
Hi folks

The bloke who Laura had "sold " the ticket to phoned her up after she had made the trip to Brighton to give him the ticket to say he doesnt want it after all...

...various names come to mind but hey ho.....

ANYONE FANCY THIS TICKET?

wanker, is it anyone from NSC?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
rospants said:
wanker, is it anyone from NSC?

Yes but he will remain nameless unless he wants to come on and apologise. then we will know who it is

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dave the Gaffer said:
Yes but he will remain nameless unless he wants to come on and apologise. then we will know who it is

That is a really shit thing to do, very annoying so name and shame them so others are aware when selling tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here