Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
makes me wanna walk or cycle! but i aint lol

Living as centrally as I do in London, I've been fortunate not to need a car for 3.5 years... but I know it's going to kick me up the arse when I go back to a gas guzzler!

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Living as centrally as I do in London, I've been fortunate not to need a car for 3.5 years... but I know it's going to kick me up the arse when I go back to a gas guzzler!

i live in the withdean area, currently living with my bro as i moved out of my GF flat, and i work up brighton racecourse, now, to get to work, i would need to get 2 buses, and thats without all the shitty road works to take into consideration, and all the time it takes to get in, i can leave my house at 8:40 and be in for 9....and no way im cycling up elm grove that early....be sweating like kenny miller taking a pen at wembley

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Just 3 months ago, £20 of unleaded would get me approx 120 miles. Now, the same £20 gets me 95-100 miles.

i suggest you revert to your previous car or driving style, or whatever else you've changed. petrols gone up a few pence, not 20% those numbers imply.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here