Just seen on ITN that the price at the pump is as high as £1.57.9 litre
Geez. I thought it bad at £1.43.9 the other day here in BN3

Now, where's that eek smiley?

:eek:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I suspect that is the price in the Orkney and Shetland Isles or the Scottish Highlands.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I don't know where in Blighty it is. The report's coming up in a few minutes. I'm still having kittens at £1.43 !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
a quick gander on Google reveals this price is being charged all around the UK and not in the normally suspected places.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why is fuel duty in the UK so massive? How can they justify it? What is the money going towards?

It goes towards paying the dole scroungers their "entitled" benefits.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Even starting to feel the pinch in the States. Not long ago we were paying about a third of the UK price now it’s about half.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Why is fuel duty in the UK so massive? How can they justify it? What is the money going towards?

The 10% unemployed the 2 million scroungers on the sick and immigrants that are not working, including paying for there families in there native country.All courtesy of the Bliar years

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I presume that headline price is for deisel.

Unleaded seems to be around 135.9 to138.9

I don't think this is the thread for a discussion on immigration but I do note that far from being entirely a historical issue the price of fuel has increased by an average 4p a litre in the last fortnight

Last edited:

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I presume that headline price is for deisel.

Unleaded seems to be around 135.9 to138.9

I don't think this is the thread for a discussion on immigration but I do note that far from being entirely a historical issue the price of fuel has increased by an average 4p a litre in the last fortnight
Sorry, yes it's the top whack for diesel ( which I don't have fortunately ) Even so, unleaded is careering quickly towards £1.50 and it's quite scary. Just 3 months ago, £20 of unleaded would get me approx 120 miles. Now, the same £20 gets me 95-100 miles.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sorry, yes it's the top whack for diesel ( which I don't have fortunately ) Even so, unleaded is careering quickly towards £1.50 and it's quite scary. Just 3 months ago, £20 of unleaded would get me approx 120 miles. Now, the same £20 gets me 95-100 miles.

You can thank the fuel tax accelerator thingy brought in by Thatcher under Green pressure if memory serves me correctly !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here