WILKINS OUT.:angry:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We wuz robbed. :down:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
sounds like we played well in the first half and then it all went wrong.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
greenacre loves scoring against us:angry: ,should of signed him 4/5 years ago when we had the chance

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
empire said:
greenacre loves scoring against us:angry: ,should of signed him 4/5 years ago when we had the chance

Should have, not should of! Where was you dragged up??:lolol:

1066gull

don't think wilkins should go yet, want to give him the chance over the summer but i've given him time and now i expect him and the players to have learnt enough experiences how to deal with it and im getting really pissed off with the same old 'naive' excuses.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Comon guys.. its football.. it happens. No point blaming Greenacre, blame Lynch for giving away the penalty!

1066gull

Biskuit von Kekse said:
Comon guys.. its football.. it happens. No point blaming Greenacre, blame Lynch for giving away the penalty!
what about blame wilkins for inept decisions?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
AdrianDINho said:
don't think wilkins should go yet, want to give him the chance over the summer but i've given him time and now i expect him and the players to have learnt enough experiences how to deal with it and im getting really pissed off with the same old 'naive' excuses.

it's definitely time for him to be SACKED:angry:

1066gull

dwayne said:
it's definitely time for him to be SACKED:angry:
No its not. What is the point? You want to bring in another manager half way through the summer, who would not have seen any of the players play together as a team. I am so glad you are not the chairman of this football club!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
AdrianDINho said:
No its not. What is the point? You want to bring in another manager half way through the summer, who would not have seen any of the players play together as a team. I am so glad you are not the chairman of this football club!

give Mark Mcghee another go :clap:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
AdrianDINho said:

I may be being a bit harsh but if we give him until next season that's another wasted season as far as I'm concerned. People moaned that McGhee should have been sacked sooner for the same reason. Give him til the end of the season and then put him back to the youth or ressies. Lets give an experinced manager this "healthy budget" that Dick Knight talks about and see what he can do with it. Wilkins had his chance and despite getting in a couple of decent players since taking charge things havent exactly gone brilliantly have they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here