Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Hate

Votes: 22 31.4%

• Total voters

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
They wore the Bumble Bee shirt when Wim Jansen was in charge and stopped Rangers making it 10 in a row. So the shirt has an effection in the Bhoys faithfull. Well off to Wembley this weekend to see the Bhoys in action.

You going both days? Should be a good one...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
like Celtic , dislike the shirt

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Awful.

Irrespective of politics, religion or anything else, it just looks hideous.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
It is absolute 100% pure sh!te. However, nowhere near as 100% pure sh!te as the normal occupants of said clothing accessory.

Besides it will dirty within hours of wearing and as they don't wash/clean (ever) you can give it a couple of days and it will be ming-ing...

They are not called the great unwashed for nothing you know.

TNBA

TTF

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
See what has started now. Children on both sides taking cheap shots at each other. Why can't we all grow up and just comment on the shirt as requested. I think you will find that there is no room for religous bigotry on this site because we prefer homophobia :lol:

I personally don't like the shit, however, I would say it is made of better material than the Albion one.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
What? Like a republican Celtic fan like you.

Can you explain your point please?

My point was that this poll wasn't really going to reflect what people think of the shirt as it would just be riddled with people's opinions of Celtic instead - which I think has been proven.

I am a Celtic fan, well pointed out. That has nothing to do with this thread. I am also a Brighton fan but I think our new away shirt is hideous. And, for that matter, I think Rangers' current home shirt is quite nice - simple, plain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here