0-0

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I would take that!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
0-0 draw tomorrow .......don't say you weren't told....x:guitar:

I would happily settle for that, but I have a sneaky feeling that we may just nick a win (optimism over logic! :))

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
get on it bro' ...........i done 100 arse , villa , fulham .,lester , burnley , charlton ....wins...albion 0-0 17000 to go ...........aviiiiit....!!!!!!!!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
IF (big if) we did win, then beat Burnley next Sat we'd be right up there coming up to the Christmas games and could even be putting a bit of pressure on SCC come Jan 2nd, if their mediocre current form continues.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I think most teams would take 0-0 at the Riverside tbh. I'd be more than happy with a point for sure :albion2:

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Vicente will be back (Long shot..) Buckley is FIRING on all CYLINDERS and Mackail-Smith is hungry for success. Bridcutt will have Bailey in his back pocket, make no mistake. There is only one question to be asked, will the 'boro be able to restore team moral after their mauling at the hands an unmerciful Albion? It will be pure Poyetry in motion.

SEEEEAAAAGULLLSS!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We've only beaten them once up there, but I fancy us to turn them over for some odd reason. Mind you, we haven't really performed well against most of the better sides so my optimism is probably misplaced.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here