Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding Zinger Part Three (IS LOVE ON ITS WAY?)

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Left for work at 4:35 yesterday, got into work at 4:50 and it was really busy as usual, and I had the first moan of the day from Scott put your f***ing hat on! after that moan, I headed straight to the toilet and got changed, came out the toilet after getting changed and then got straight to work.

Becky was working,Nicole, Andy, (Fat Barry) Scott, Clinton (Not the ex-US President) and Alberto. I was told by Scott to prepare chicken because we where so rushed off our feet.

Scott then walked into the fridge and then pulled out a trolley into the middle of the fridge, he told me to prepare the chicken in here, so I started to work but there where no blue gloves anywhere so there I was in the fridge, and my hands where going blue. Luckily Alberto then went into the stock room and found more boxes of Blue gloves, so I came out and got my blue gloves on,Columbian Drug Dealer was working now, because Alberto left at 5:30 when I was in the fridge, and I was prepareing chicken for him and the f***ing fridge door kept closing!

I was still freezing my bollocks off but at least I was preparing the chicken, I did this for about a hour and half and I totally lost count on how many bags I done.

I came out and found out Becky was working till 10, so I then took out the rubbish out the back for Andy, and the came back inside after that was done.

Becky was flirting with me, tickling me and all sorts I thought this was my lucky day, I then told Nicole that I fancied her and she told her, I know I should of told Becky myself but I didn't have the bottle to.

At about 7:30 Andy and Scott left for the day, so we where left with Ling (Chinese Mafia Guy) and Gamley (Indian guy), so when Andy and Scott left Ling told me to go on a break, I then made myself ready for my break and made a large drink for myself, and when I about to go out the back with Nicole who was also on a break I dropped my bloody drink all onto the floor.

Gamley told me to clear it up with a mop and I found out the mop didn't have any water in it, so I then came back inside and then Ling told they will do it go for your break, so I went outside with Nicole and we started chatting, after about 5 minutes of my break Ling then had a second moan at me and said " You still haven't clean it up, do it now!"

I then rushed back inside and then cleaned it up, Ling told me to go back onto my break, so I sat next to Nicole and then eat my dinner I then came inside and Becky walked past me and then tapped my stomach, I thought this is difinitely my lucky day.

Juan told me to do the washing up, I did the washing up and I took a breather and then I told Juan that I fancied Becky, so he then shouted to Becky to see me, so she came to me and I told her that fancied her. Becky then said I know and then tickled me again, I was so damn nervous at this point. But I then went back to the washing up again.

At about 8:30 when I was washing up, there was a massive bust up between the acting mafia boss Ling and his assistant Gamley, I wasn't sure what it was about, but Gamley stood out the back for about half hour, untill about 9:30 they settled their differences with a handshake.

I did it to 10:30, and Becky left at 10:00 and I shouted out NIGHT BECKY, And she said night and then splashed me with water, she is a right flirt thats what I like about her.

When KFC went quiet we then told to wash things up and Nicole was washing with me, we finished doing that and then got told to mop the floor and then take out the panels from the air panels, at this point I didn't have any strength left and I was tired, it was 11:00 afterall, at 11:20 I took the trays out to the lobby and then Ling told us to finish, I got changed and then went to the front and then tried opening the door but it wouldn't open because it locked, so I was then told to go around the back.

I then walked through a dark alley and then finished for the day.

WILL LOVE CONQUER TOMMOROW OR WILL BECKY FLIRT WITH ME MORE?

WILL I HAVE TO STAY IN A FRIDGE FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME?

WILL CLINTON HAVE A AFFAIR WITH MONICA?

STAY TUNED FOR YOUR DAILY INSTALLMENT OF THE WEDDING ZINGER.

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Could you possibly have a thread that has a link to all installments of this saga? I think I missed one somewhere. The last one I rerad was the four men and mayonaise christmas special.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Hatterlovesbrighton said:
The only question is will Kev get sacked before he pulls Becky?

Nice to see i'm not the only one thinking that:lol:

Good work Kevin:lolol:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
garry nelsons left foot said:
Could you possibly have a thread that has a link to all installments of this saga? I think I missed one somewhere. The last one I rerad was the four men and mayonaise christmas special.

Agreed. Perhaps they need gathering together into their own space on NSC Gold or something? And quickly, before someone snaps up the publishing/movie rights.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
brighton2win said:
i would love it SO much if someone else from kev's KFC read NSC :lolol:

sadly that's exactly what's going to happen isn't it.....someone from kfc (the columbian mafia guy, the indian mafia guy, the chinese mafia guy) is going to be sitting in a bar having a drink with a mate who will blurt out that the stuff on nsc is fantastic......leading to kev's sacking:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
I got changed and then went to the front and then tried opening the door but it wouldn't open because it locked, so I was then told to go around the back.

:lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
very true....someone will see this from where he works!

as for becky she said she knows you fancy her Kev so ask her out....

If she says no then at least you know it was never going to be...if she says yes then well done old boy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here