Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa v Brighton "Live Stream" .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Without clicking through, I can't believe it actually is on either as it's not being shown live in the UK at all, so don't believe any broadcaster will be setup at Villa Park for live broadcasting.

cobbyseagull

Jul 31, 2008
'tis possible as im sur in other countries your be able to se this game and there must be a way for it to be broadcast on net here. also second one 8 quid it says it does it from link in the wmembers area at villa park hich makes sense!

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Without clicking through, I can't believe it actually is on either as it's not being shown live in the UK at all, so don't believe any broadcaster will be setup at Villa Park for live broadcasting.

They were my intial thoughts too .
A lot of the betting sites narrowcast to their punters though .
Can't really see national , certainly not global demand for this match .
But us Brighton boys from afar will grasp at any straw .

Armchair Loyalist

Jul 26, 2004

Its only the UK that cannot show the Saturday 3 o'clock kick offs. I know having spent a fair bit of time in thailand that they show a number of games at that time.

Another reliable website that has the Villa game listed as a streamed game

LiveFooty V 2.1-|Free Live P2P Sport Stream|Live Footy|Live Free Football|Premier League|Gratis|BundesLiga|LFP|EPL|CL|SPL|Seria A|Cricket|Tennis

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
'tis possible as im sur in other countries your be able to se this game and there must be a way for it to be broadcast on net here. also second one 8 quid it says it does it from link in the wmembers area at villa park hich makes sense!

Think the "members area" is refering to the link you go to within
the website after you've joined & payed the £8 .

Must admit though , the comment from 'Armchair Loyalist' has raised my hopes a notch .

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
I haven't looked for saturday and i guess youy all would have checked and found nothing but myp2p.eu is a good starting point, U Stream, Justin TV, etc

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Its only the UK that cannot show the Saturday 3 o'clock kick offs. I know having spent a fair bit of time in thailand that they show a number of games at that time.

Another reliable website that has the Villa game listed as a streamed game

LiveFooty V 2.1-|Free Live P2P Sport Stream|Live Footy|Live Free Football|Premier League|Gratis|BundesLiga|LFP|EPL|CL|SPL|Seria A|Cricket|Tennis

I use this streaming site pretty much every week. It has all the premier league matches no matter what time k.o is. Also has a selection of non premier league and non english games. I'm really hopefull that they'll have the villa game.

I watched the brighton southampton game here: ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV so hopefully they should also be showing the villa game aswell.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
This is certainly looking more fruitful now .
Although it does mention at the bottom about having to be in Sweden ?#!*!

i think you'll find that most streaming sites have some kind of nudge-nudge-wink-wink clauses.

i subscribe to a site to get cricket streams. they come mostly from Sky Sports or Dish Network and the user agreement states that it's a service for people to watch these services on their computer and a subscription to these channels, but no proof, is required. yeah, right... :whistle:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

It sometimes happens - I've watched a commentary-less feed of a bog standard League One game (I can't remember who we were playing but I posted at the time about it) at Withdean on an Atlantic feed satellite before.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009

when I worked for ITN we used to have a live feed of every prem match. No commentary obviously, but could watch any game on the sly.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I've decided to stay in on a Saturday night in the vain hope that one of the above links will work!!!!

*crosses fingers*

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Out here in the east they always have Sat 3pm kick-offs in the prem (ESPN/Star), and they can always cut to any other game for the goals. They also show FA Cup games, I've seen plenty of 1st and 2nd round games this year. So maybe, just maybe ...

Are there any 3pm kick-offs today in the Prem? If not, then we've got a chance of being shown live on ESPN out here I guess?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here