Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Anyone Got Any New Songs/Chants For The New Season

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Has anyone on NSC got any new chant ideas that we can get singing at away games this season?
With Crewe coming up, I cannot wait to get back into the habit of singing my heart out and losing my voice.

Songs about the fans, the manager, the chairman, any specific player? Loads of new songs have come out since the season finished, so there must be some inspiration somewhere??

So here are my 2 contenders to start off with shamelessly taken from England fans of the football and cricket variety

One about Brighton Fans:

We are the army,
The Brighton army.
We are mental, We are Mad
We are the loyalist football supporters, that the world has ever had
[yt]ZdiYBL7OwAI[/yt]

One for Glenn Murray

I told my mate the other day
I think we've got the new Pele
My mate said, Who is he?
He goes by the name of Glenn Murray
Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray, He goes by the name of Glenn Murray
[yt]vfCDozlh73I[/yt]

I'll get me coat

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I like the second one.

Could do with the front two having some sort of 'song' this season, as they are the ones likely to be banging in the goals.

Oct 25, 2003
colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins colin hawkins

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
To the tune of "Feed the Birds"

Free Ponchos
For away fans
Ponchos, Ponchos
For away fans
oh,Free Ponchos
For away fans
Ponchos,Ponchos,Ponchos
thats bad

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
we have to sing the second option for murray, im liking it. sounds like they are saying murray aswell, i know its old trafford, but any idea who (player) they are singing for.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
We'll support you,
We'll support you,
We'll support you Livermore!

....until it gets to the point when we realise your peformances in midfield are, in fact, anonymous, and that you can only pass the ball backwards. At that point, we will turn on you, moan when you get the ball, and give you 3/10 player ratings on NSC.

:jester:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
5 Star Forster
5 Star Forster
5 Star Forster
5 Star Forster

(Do you see what I've done there?)

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Someone else posted this the other week and it's a belter...to the tune of Love Will Tear Us Apart by Joy Division.

Loft, Loft will tear you apart, again.
Loft, Loft will tear you apart, again.

Repeat ad nauseam ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here