• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Now we know the 3 companys tendering who do you want to build the stadium

Buckingham group (MK Dons stadium)

Barr construction (Southampton & Plymouth)

Bowen construction (Twickenham)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Dont care, dont know anything about any of them, whoever does it will follow the plans so the important thing is which company is most likely to deliver on time and budget.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Dont care, dont know anything about any of them, whoever does it will follow the plans so the important thing is which company is most likely to deliver on time and budget.

Exactly.

As long as someone can get us our stadium by August 2010, I couldn't give a flying fcuk who it is.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Was very strange looking place when i went on site albeit couple of months before it was finished. Seemed to have no external skin round majority of stadium.

Do you know if they have added one yet?

I know a few seats in the upper tier were only finished a week before the season but still 14 months was a good build time

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Do you know if they have added one yet?

I know a few seats in the upper tier were only finished a week before the season but still 14 months was a good build time

Not sure, not been back since as was only visiting site covering for someone else.... isn't normally my area.

Also... i don't think there are any seats in the top tier yet, but i stand to be corrected.

Buttinhams

Be seeing you!
Apr 24, 2008
Buckingham - English - T/O £73m PTP £4.8m. Credit Rating £0.6m
Barr - Scottish - T/O £238m PTP £6.4m. Credit Rating £3.5m
Bowen - Irish - Company's age in UK less than 18 months - No Accounts - Credit Rating £0 (Presume previous trading in UK by Irish Holding Company)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Based on what I know... Buckingham... MKDones is a great stadium and deserves to be called the 'MooCamp'.

Always thought Twickers was a bit of a disappointment when I went there.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Not sure, not been back since as was only visiting site covering for someone else.... isn't normally my area.

Also... i don't think there are any seats in the top tier yet, but i stand to be corrected.

Am sure they were putting the seats in up to the week before?

I am going to go there away this season just to see what it's like

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Erm, builders don't decide what their stadia look like. Architects do.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I don't have any knowledge of large scale building companies, so I'd be happy with anyone as long as we have a clause that says they have to build it on time, within budget and any overrun - they will pay!!

The plans look good, so I'd like to see a company build it well and give us a home that we can be proud of...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here